Viticulture Electricians Adelaide
NJM Electrical provide electrical services for a number of wineries in McLaren Vale. We are considered market leaders in the area.
Our experience with electrical viticulture installations means that your operations will run smoothly.
We design and install standard and custom electrical systems for wineries in South Australia.
- New Electrical installs, electrical service and maintenance and design
- Crushers and destemmers
- All winery pumps and controls
- Micro PLC installs and programming
- Touch Screens (Allen Bradley)
- NOV – mono pumps
- Variable speed drive installs and programming – Benefits of Variable speed drives
- Pendant controllers with Start/Stop/Fwd/Rvs and pot for speed control
- Remote garage door style controllers with Start/Stop/Fwd/Rvs, speed up and speed down, short and long range
- Pressure and flow controlled installs
- Cellar doors
- LED lighting
- Energy efficiency
- design and installs
- Safety switch testing
- Preventative electrical maintenance
- Fault finding
- Tank Temp Controls/still temp controls
- Gas detection systems (draeger)
- Machine safety installs and design including guard proximity’s, fortress locks, estops and lanyards
- Motor, gearbox, pump replacements and installs (Royce Cross & NOV)
We're Here to Help
Whether you need help with a renovation, shop fit-out, office refit, or solar power solutions, we deliver a fast and reliable service. Get in touch with our friendly team today for honest advice, a free quote and competitive prices.
Opening Hours: By appointment